Monday, June 25, 2012

Skull Makeup

Been pretty busy for the past few days hence the lack of blog posts. Sorry about that.

It's a bit too early for Halloween but I wanted to share with you guys some pics of the skull makeup I did last Friday on a whim. Post makeup-gig and nothing to do on a Friday night, I googled a pic of a skull for reference. 

I've been wanting to do this for the longest time! (Yes, before Lady Gaga's video) Not bad for my first try eh?

Products used:
MUFE's white panstick, NYX jumbo pencil in Black bean, MAC's carbon and Dollface's 88 palette.

Reference:
Petrilude's (MY IDOL!!!) skull makeup tutorial on youtube.

It was pretty fun to do. Next time I might do the whole face. Nakakatamad since this is such a bitch to take off after. hahahaha.

pics from my phone
PS: wala parin kaming pasok. inaamag na ko. 

No comments:

Post a Comment