Makeup is all about the art of illusion. Here's a quick tip for you guys on how to achieve smaller and/or bigger eyes (whatever you like).
If you have super "deep set", "bulging" eyes, chances are, you'd want to lessen or balance it out.
- The trick here is LINING your eyes all around with a dark colored pencil/liner/eyeshadow to "push it back".
- Remember the rule of thumb that black makes everything sexier/slimmer - that also includes the eyes ;)
This technique works best for chinita shaped eyes since this adds more width and rounds up the eye.
- Use a white/nude eyeliner to line the INNER waterline. A nude colored liner is less harsh, more subtle and more wearable for everyday.
- Line the outer portion of the eye (LOWER LASHLINE) with a brown/black eyeshadow/liner up until the middle portion. Do not line it all the way since it "closes" up the eyes and makes them smaller.
- Don't go overboard with the white liner baka magmukha kang may hyperthyroidism niyan kasi more na more ang luwa ng mata! Yung sakto lang.
Ergo: White makes things bigger. Black smaller. Keri?
Now that's an optical illusion!
(get it? optical = eye.. illusion? HAHAHA. Grabe ang funny ko. haha tumawa kayo.)
Bongga di ba?