Hi ladies! To kick off my June entry, I'll be doing some "back to school" look(s) because:
1) Feeling "young student" pa ko
2)Tamad ako mag makeup sa totoong buhay
3) My PharmD classmates KNOW na Haggardo versoza ang peg ko everyday
4) Kahit puyat sa pag aaral (OR sa pag cram) dapat fresh parin di baaaa???
Here's something for all of you lazy girls (like me!) out there. I usually do this on the way to school since I have mastered the art of putting on makeup in a moving vehicle (wag gayahin). This look takes me 5 mins tops (promise!)
Feel free to add/skip some steps to your liking. Btw I've used pretty affordable products for us purita-non-working class girls. HAHAHA
Read more after the jump! ;)
|YES. NAG POST AKO NG NO MAKEUP PIC. HOWMYGAHDDDDD.|
1. Prep yo skin!
Don't forget to use moisturizer + sunblock. In this case I LOVE using BB creams (currently using Missha Signature Real Complete BB cream) for everyday - Ahh this little Korean wonder. It's sunblock, moisturizer, sheer foundation plus other good shiz for your skin all rolled into one.
**On extra hot days I add an extra layer of sunblock (esp when I commute)
**Prep your lips as well: Slather on some lip balm while you're at it!
2. Itago ang mga dapat itago!
My best friend after cramming a report the night before: CONCEALER.
I wear glasses most of the time so I have extra EXTRA dark circles. (I still don't know what's the rationale behind it though.)
- Pat on concealer on your dark circles (Revlon Age Defying Concealer in Medium) using your ring finger or you can dab it with a sponge.
- Set your concealer with powder (Loreal True Match Super-blendable Powder in Medium)
- I honestly don't powder the rest of my face, just on the places where I put concealer on.
3. Killer Kilay?
Ok pinilit kong irhyme yung title.
For everyday, I'm too lazy to actually do my "wow-ikaw-na-naka-kilay" brows, so I just stick to a light brown pencil draw it on with LIGHT strokes and blend the product using a spoolie. Nothing fancy here.
**You can opt to coat your brows with some clear/tinted brow gel to make it last all day
**Eyebrows should be a shade or 2 lighter than your hair color.
If di mo bet ang liner you can skip this part of course! I on the other hand prefer liner (most of the time) since I find that it helps define my chinky-monolid eyes.
Line a THIN LINE your upper lashline. (isa pa. LINE)
***MY HOLY GRAIL WATER PROOF SWEAT PROOF RIO GRANDE PROOF LINER: Heroine: Kiss Me Liner - UTANG NA LOOB MAGPABILI NA KAYO SA MGA KAMAG ANAK NIYONG MAG BABAKASYON SA HK. (or any country with a Sasa Store.) You can thank me later for making your life easier ;)
5. Lush Lashes
Since we didn't put any eyeshadow, your best bet in emphasizing your eyes are your lashes. Curled lashes does wonders in opening the eyes. Never under estimate its power!
I LOVE CURLY AND THICK LASHES! (Since kapos ako nun. hahaha)
- Curl your lashes
- Coat your top AND bottom lashes with your favorite mascara
6. Lower Liner
This is an optional step you can do.
To all my chinita girls, this will help rounden-up your eyes (if I make any sense).
Line the outer-thirds (NOT ALL THE WAY) of your lower lashline with a dark BROWN liner. Smudge with a q-tip (I interchanged the pics, sorry!)
Feel free to use cream/liquid - whatever is available.
Here I used a pretty coral blush from Milani in "Corallina" (It smells wonderful too!)
Place the blush on the apples of your cheeks to mimic a natural flush. Nothing too contoured here - just natural.
- For school days, lip stains/tints are your best bet for staying power (Covergirl Outlast lipstain). JUST MAKE SURE TO USE LIPBALM BEFORE HAND OR YOU WILL END UP IN A RED-STAINED UNBLENDABLE MESS :(
- Top of with gloss (Shawill Crystal Gloss)
Aaaaaaand we are done! Wasn't that easy and fast?
|Happy Friday everyone!|