Saturday, February 5, 2011

Prom Season

Ahhh yes, tis prom season once again.


The first time for many young girls to get all dressed and dolled up for such a special occasion. I can still remember my JS Prom, and boy was it far from what I had hoped for. HAHA. You see, I come from an all-girls school, so looking for a decent date *gasp* a guy(!) was like looking for a needle in a hay stack. It was quite frustrating to say the least. To top it off, make makeup was the least of the highlights of my night. hahaha. 


Well this wasn't the case for my friend's younger sister, since looking for a date wasn't a problem. Two words: Co-ed School. HAHA.


Today I did a mini-makeover for Klar. I had to groom her virgin brows so it could frame her face better. She also wanted to do a Taylor Swift-themed makeup, something cat eyed and a bit smokey.




Before
After

Since we were pressed for time, I just ran a curling iron through her hair and tried my very best to give her those ala-Taylor Swift ringlets. Sorry na! haha.


charaaaaan! Before running off to Manila Hotel




How about you, what was your prom like? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment