Thursday, July 19, 2012

How-To: Lisa Frank Eyes

I couldn't think of a description for this makeup look since I did this with no specific look in mind. I decided to recreate my instagram profile pic, not exactly the a copy but close enough. 

The colors remind me of my grade school days when Polly pocket, kisses na nanganganak  pag binalot sa cotton and of course, Lisa Frank. These things were essential in being accepted in the very demanding world of a grade school Kulasa student. hahaha. Cool ka pag naka Lisa Frank ka.  Aminin mo!

I never owned any Lisa Frank item (di ba mahal yun???) but I sure did like the super girly colors and cutesy animals back then. WHO DOESN'T LIKE UNICORNS???? (I will cut a bitch who doesn't. haha) 


Not so sure if I feel the same way now though.

Napaka natural ng look na to. Perfect for everyday!!!

Read on to know how I did the eyeshadow for this look :)





Curl lashes + falsies.
Swipe on some BRIGHT pink blush and don't forget bubble gum pink lips. Here I am wearing Ever Bilena (yes!) in "Off Beat Pink" (matte)

Oh di ba? Lalanggamin ka na! Sweet!



Gagawin ko na report ko. Promise. x inifinity no erase. Eto na talaga. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment